Make to Measure
Preparing to Measure:
- The person doing the measuring should be familiar with the basics of clothing measurement.
- Pay attention to all notes associated with the measurements.
- Take measurements wearing a snug-fit T-shirt and your underwear or shorts.
- Wear body armor (for example, back protector and/or chest guard) during measurement if you plan to race with them on while wearing your suit.
- Use a soft measuring tape that has markings in CM (centimeters).
You have to follow these pictures to be measured
Please fill all the fields and we will get back to you through e-mail or phone call.
After you submit your measurements we will contact you through e-mail or phone call.